The Dublin International Game Music Festival

The Dublin International Game Music Festival
The iDIG Music Fest - Click on the image to go to our website!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tonight - SOTG#2 in Houston

Last night I met Sean from the Houston chapter of the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. He told me that they raise money to save childrens lives by holding marathon gaming sessions. Sean also gave me a keyring cast from the tiny hand of one of the preemie babies they've saved - it went straight to my heart.

Tonight on stage I'm going to wear their pin on my jacket. Thank you to Sean and the brave individuals who work for the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Also, thanks to those Legend of Zelda fans who've taken part in gaming marathons that have raised so much money for children.

Here's to Gamers changing the world...

Children's Miracle Network Hospitals balloon pin

No comments:

Post a Comment