The Dublin International Game Music Festival

The Dublin International Game Music Festival
The iDIG Music Fest - Click on the image to go to our website!

Friday, July 20, 2012

A couple of my favorite young Zelda fans:

One of the things I love most about Symphony of the Goddesses is meeting entire families that have come to see the show and in many cases, to see a symphony orchestra for first time. This is our symphonic audience of the future and I feel very strongly that the onus is upon us to create exceptional memories for them so that the orchestra will have a special place in their hearts. I've seen Moms and Dad's in costume with their mini Links and Zeldas in tow... too cute!

Here's one of my favorite Zelda families, Luis Fernando and the Garcia family

 

 


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment